Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Alexandra's Year in Review

Wow! 2014 is coming to an end so soon. My next post, it'll be 2015...so here's a year in review for me. 2014 was a wild ride....it had it's ups and it had it's downs. Some days I'm really not sure what 2015 is going to look like for me or for SPE, those days are rough.

Let's start with the highlights:
Twisted Redemption came out with Ellora's cave
Black and White finally made it's SPE debut
SPE survived another year and will be hitting it's three year mark in 2015
I've gotten a beta team started
I'm finally getting a handle on marketing.

The lows:
A Demon's Heart was shelved
There's a lot going on with EC


That's about all there is to 2014. SPE had some great articles and I hope that we continue next year to provide insight to those who find it helpful. As for me? I'll see you guys in the new year! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment